Whilst there are huge benefits to being online in order to stay connected to family and friends during this period, the government recognises many parents may feel concerned about the activities and content their children are accessing. The guidance linked below outlines resources to help keep children safe from different risks online and where to go to receive support and advice. Click the link below to learn more.
- Amazing People Schools Summer wellbeing workout 16th July 2020
- Face mask Exemption Cards 16th July 2020
- Parents’ Guide for Safe YouTube and Internet Streaming for Kids 1st July 2020
- The Discover Podcast 1st July 2020
- Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe from abuse and harm 1st July 2020