Parents/carers who attended the MindFit (The planner) course have been sending in their feedback about how they found it and what they took from it. Here are just a few of the positive things they had to say:
- Asking for help (feels easier)
- Raised self-esteem
- Giving and receiving different ideas.
- Reaslising I am not the only one
- Made new friends
- Look forward to coming to the course
- Tried to stay positive at home
- Trying to have ‘me time’
- By helping me I am helping my family
- The course has been extremely relevant, I feel less anxious in general.
Contact Alison McConville on 01282682260 for more information on the MindFit course and many others running through PCHS&C.