Transition dates for year 6 pupils who are transitioning to Pendle Community High School this summer.
- Tuesday 17th April (1:30pm – 2:45pm)
- Tuesday 1st May (1:30pm – 2:45pm)
- Tuesday 15th May (1:30pm – 2:45pm)
- Tuesday 12th June – (1.30pm – 2.45pm)
- Thursday 28th June – Pendle Transition Day – (9.30am – 2.45pm)
- Tuesday 10th July – (1.30pm – 2.45pm)
Pendle Transition day is on a Thursday and the student will spend the whole day at Pendle Community High School. Students will have their lunch provided on that day so please let us know should your students have any specific dietary requirements or allergies.
There will also be three events for parents to visit school where they can ask any questions, order uniforms, complete paperwork etc.
- Tuesday 1st May – Coffee morning for parents 10.00am – 11.00am
- Tuesday 15th May – Open evening for parents 5.00pm – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 12th June – Coffee afternoon for parents 1.30pm – 2.30pm