Operation Bletchley is your Virtual Codebreaking Challenge. Your mission is to cover either 50 or 100 miles on foot and crack the codes as you go. With brand new codes to crack for 2020. Have you got what it takes to deliver your final message before time runs out?
Alongside the original 50 mile codebreaking challenge we are delighted to announce our epic 100 mile Paris mission, taking you to the heart of Nazi controlled France as you link up with resistance fighters across the country.
With three levels of codes; junior, codebreaker and cypher expert to tackle get the whole family together this summer – you have 1 month to complete the challenge starting on the 1st July.
How it works
Operation Bletchley is a virtual event that you can take part in anywhere in the world. Here’s how it works…
- Sign up for just £10 and link your phone or fitness tracker to your fundraising page (you can also record your distance manually if you prefer)
- Start walking at your own pace (from 1st July)
- Receive updates and codes to crack at regular milestones – three levels are available – Junior, Codebreaker or Cypher Expert
- Codes will be delivered straight to your inbox and you can select your level then
- Solve the codes to decipher the hidden message
- Complete the journey and deliver the message by the 31st July