SEND Administrative Officer
The Governors of Pendle Community High School & College wish to appoint an SEND Administrative Officer who will be expected to support all SEND processes across school and college. Specifically, this will include responsibility for the following:
- Coordination of students annual reviews and linked administration functions including IEPs.
- Minute taking at annual reviews and issuing of relevant paperwork to external agencies.
- Liaison with external agencies re SEND.
- Oversight of weighting & banding information received from LCC.
- Acting as main point of contact for student absence and associated attendance administration.
- Ensuring accurate and up to date record keeping including SIMS.
- Transition administration including new admissions.
The post is for 32.5 hours per week and could (if required) include some working from home hours.
Please send completed application forms via email to Joanna McCullough – email@example.com
Pendle Community High School & College
Pendle Vale Campus, Oxford Road, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 8LF
Tel: 01282 682260
Receptionist: Chelsea Watson
Chair of Governors: Trevor Ashton (Address c/o above)
CONNECT WITH US
Paper copies of the information on our website can be requested via email.