Whilst coronavirus is infectious to children it is rarely serious. If your child is unwell it is likely to be a non-coronavirus illness, rather than coronavirus itself. Whilst it is extremely important to follow Government advice to stay at home during this period, it can be confusing to know what to do when your child is unwell or injured. Remember that NHS 111, GPs and hospitals are still providing the same safe care that they have always done. This document provides advice to help.
- Amazing People Schools Summer wellbeing workout 16th July 2020
- Face mask Exemption Cards 16th July 2020
- Parents’ Guide for Safe YouTube and Internet Streaming for Kids 1st July 2020
- The Discover Podcast 1st July 2020
- Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe from abuse and harm 1st July 2020