ParentPay – our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that from September 2021 we will be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or cash payments at one of 33,000 PayPoint stores
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
We have sent all parents/carers their account activation details, just follow the instructions in the letter to get started with ParentPay. If you are having any issues logging in, please contact Cheryl Sunderland who will be happy to help.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: https://www.parentpay.com/parents/
Pendle Community High School & College
Pendle Vale Campus, Oxford Road, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 8LF
Tel: 01282 682260
Receptionist: Chelsea Watson
Chair of Governors: Trevor Ashton (Address c/o above)
CONNECT WITH US
Paper copies of the information on our website can be requested via email.