The Lancashire and South Cumbria Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Transformation team are currently working with providers to redesign mental health services. The Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Redesign covers all NHS funded mental health services for children and young people from birth to their 19th birthday in Lancashire and South Cumbria. Click the link below to visit the website and learn more.
- Amazing People Schools Summer wellbeing workout 16th July 2020
- Face mask Exemption Cards 16th July 2020
- Parents’ Guide for Safe YouTube and Internet Streaming for Kids 1st July 2020
- The Discover Podcast 1st July 2020
- Advice to parents and carers on keeping children safe from abuse and harm 1st July 2020