This morning from 9.30 am to 11.30 am, PCHS&C hosted a Lifesaver course for parents/carers which included what to do if someone is having a heart attack and/or a cardiac arrest and information and advice around defibrillators.Lots of parents/carers attended and we welcomed some new parents who have not attended our courses before. After Easter, we are planning to host some accredited First Aid training for Adults and Children at PCHS&C. If you are interested in attending, please contact me on 01282 682269.
- Alex Lowery gives talk on Autism 4th April 2019
- Action for ASD coffee morning 4th April 2019
- ICON – Callum’s review 3rd April 2019
- Lancashire Lifesavers 27th March 2019
- Pendle Community High School & College join the FareShare Go service 26th March 2019