This morning from 9.30 am to 11.30 am, PCHS&C hosted a Lifesaver course for parents/carers which included what to do if someone is having a heart attack and/or a cardiac arrest and information and advice around defibrillators.Lots of parents/carers attended and we welcomed some new parents who have not attended our courses before. After Easter, we are planning to host some accredited First Aid training for Adults and Children at PCHS&C. If you are interested in attending, please contact me on 01282 682269.
- EmPOWAR your voice 10th June 2019
- The Power of Positivity 10th June 2019
- Lancashire’s Healthy Young People and Families Service 20th May 2019
- Alex Lowery gives talk on Autism 4th April 2019
- Action for ASD coffee morning 4th April 2019