This morning from 9.30 am to 11.30 am, PCHS&C hosted a Lifesaver course for parents/carers which included what to do if someone is having a heart attack and/or a cardiac arrest and information and advice around defibrillators.Lots of parents/carers attended and we welcomed some new parents who have not attended our courses before. After Easter, we are planning to host some accredited First Aid training for Adults and Children at PCHS&C. If you are interested in attending, please contact me on 01282 682269.
- Update on Lancashire Break Time Consultation 2019 10th September 2019
- Zak’s trip to Wales 16th July 2019
- Ayman’s adventures around the globe 11th July 2019
- Alina’s guide to cars 11th July 2019
- The history of Sonic the Hedgehog at Alton Towers by Callum 11th July 2019