This morning 12 parents/carers attended the Power of Positivity with Lucy Marcroft from Lancashire Adult Learning at PCHS&C. The course focused on positive thinking, barriers to positive thinking, strategies to help you become more positive and setting your own goals. It was good to see some new parents/Carers as well some of parents/carers who have attended previous courses.
- Update on Lancashire Break Time Consultation 2019 10th September 2019
- Zak’s trip to Wales 16th July 2019
- Ayman’s adventures around the globe 11th July 2019
- Alina’s guide to cars 11th July 2019
- The history of Sonic the Hedgehog at Alton Towers by Callum 11th July 2019