The School Uniform for Pendle Community High School and College is compulsory for all student’s in Years 7 to 11 inclusively. The uniform consists of:
Navy blue sweatshirt / cardigan with logo
- White polo shirt
- Pair of black trousers (which can be regular trousers or if more appropriate to the needs of the individual pupil; pull up tracksuit trousers or joggers)
- Pair of black shoes not trainers or specialist footwear reflecting the needs of the individual pupil
- Parents may also purchase a fleece or light weight jacket with the school logo embroidered on. *Please also note pupils in Year 11 wear a black sweatshirt with the school logo.
An order form for sweatshirts, fleeces or a jacket and blue PE polo shirt with the school logo can be found here. Please send completed order forms into school marked for the attention of Miss Cheryl Sunderland. Please enclose payment for the order with your form. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Pendle Community High School’.Special clothes can be worn at certain times of the year – usually for festivals, celebrations and fund raising activities. We will inform you by letter when these occur.It is also important that you provide a PE KIT including swimwear. The items required are as follows:
- plain white t-shirt or navy blue polo shirt
- pair of black shorts and/or tracksuit bottoms
- pair of sports socks or football socks
- pair of trainers
- towel & deodorant(roll on, only please)
Please can you ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your son/daughter’s name. For some students a change of clothing may be needed in school. (Please send any spare sets into school in clearly labelled bags.) Student’s clothes will be sent home for washing. If for any reason your son/daughter comes home in school owned clothing we would be grateful if this could be washed and returned to school as soon as possible.Please wash and return PE kit for each weekly lesson unless you are advised by your son/daughter’s Form Tutor of other agreed arrangements. We would be grateful if you would check regularly that trainers are large enough for your son/daughter and that kit which becomes too small or is worn, is replaced.